Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Shepastor: "Thankful and Thinking..."
As we sit around dinner tables, drive down highways or jump on planes to meet with family and friends, may we also think about and be intentional about blessing others…
- The homeless and hungry
- The immigrants facing deportation
- Our fellow U.S. citizens still suffering in Puerto Rico without power, shelter or clean water
- The grieving who find the holidays unbearable
- All who suffer…
May we think of ways to be the hands and feet of Jesus…
- Make monetary donations to charities, agencies, ministries
- Volunteer sometime preparing and or serving meals for the homeless
- Assist in distributing food and clothes to those in need
- Spend time sitting with someone who is broken just to listen
- Offer respite services for a day to a caregiver…
There are many other ways to bless others. May we all elect to do something to share the love of Christ as we give thanks for our blessings.
May you and yours have a blessed, compassion-filled Thanksgiving!
Post a comment or send me an email at Shepastor1@hotmail.com
Until next Wednesday,
In Faith, Hope and Perseverance,